Linq’s construction managers have extensive and versatile experience of managing building and construction projects of all categories, sizes, contract sharing and complexity. Our construction managers have extensive practical experience from contracting and have a strong focus on the interaction between project participants from the beginning of the project.
As a construction manager, we take responsibility for managing the construction work at the construction site in accordance with agreements and contracts signed between the client and contractors. The construction manager represents the client in the day-to-day work on construction sites to ensure good progress, high quality and cost control throughout the project from start to finish.
Key tasks we can assist with:
- Construction site management on behalf of the client
- Daily follow-up of progress and quality
- Ongoing management of notifications, requirements, changes and deviations
- Finance control, such as invoicing and provision of security
- Meetings and site inspection management
- Deviation management
- Errors and defects recording
- Ongoing reporting
- Management of final inspections and handover
- Processing of final settlements from contractors
- Follow-up during the complaint period